|Diameter||+ 8,5 m|
|Welding material thickness||150 mm|
Comprehensive welding experience and quality assurance is key in custom projects. We monitor and develop the quality of welding according to the welding-specific ISO 3834-2:2005 certificate. In order to ensure quality and improve cost efficiency we utilise automatic and semi-automatic welding methods as often as possible. In addition, all of our manufacturing employees are certified professionals in welding, who possess the required process skills. We have a total of 230 welding method certifications, which authorise us to process even the most demanding materials, like titanium.
We can also take care of statutory demands and fulfilling quality standards on behalf of our customer. We utilise certified third-party auditors in addition to our own quality control. They will, for example, conduct NDT and DT testing.
- Carbon steels
- Stainless steels
- Nickel steel alloys
- Specialised steels: Heat resistant steels (e.g. 253MA, 310S), high-strength steels
- Duplex steels
- Compound materials
We offer many surface treatment options, which can be done at our manufacturing facility.
- Outer surface treatments: Painting, specialised painting, sandblasting
- Inner surface treatments: Rubber, brick masonry, specialised painting
- Insulation: wool, urethane, perlite, vacuum, rubber
Domestic production – work deserving the Key Flag
Our manufacturing relies on Finnish know-how. All of our products are manufactured at our own workshop in Teuva, Finland. As a recognition of domestic manufacturing, we have been awarded the Key Flag symbol. Please find further information about the Key Flag Symbol from our Sustainability page.
- TIP TIG
- SAW (Submerged arc welding)
- PAW (Plasma Arc Welding)
- MAG (Metal-Arc Active Gas Welding)
- MIG (Metal-Arc Inert Gas Welding)
- SMAW (Shielded metal arc welding)
- ESW (Electro slack welding)
- GTAW (Manual gas tungsten arc welding and orbital welding)